1947 LIFE Magazine fashion feature. Photos by Nina Leen.
It doesn’t matter if there’s nothing under the bed, or in the dark, so long as you know it’s okay to be afraid of it.
I love Zoe —- sweetest gifts, a plant clipping and drawing / Desk mess
i feel like every single boy is a fuckboy. i feel like theres a fuckboy scale that goes from 1 to 10 that every single boy falls on. it’s not a question of whether a boy is a fuckboy or not but rather how bad of a fuckboy he is
i just told my friend i got a c on my last geo test and she was all “well, reasons why you’re stupid enough to take that class like u said u liked history so why do you have a c”
Andy Warhol - In the future everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes
You are not a Sydney though. No. Just no.
that makes me feel gr9 bc sydney /shudders/
To join in on the Teddy Lupin headcanons:
- Sometimes he would look at pictures of his dad and go up to a mirror and try to look more like him and maybe even say a few words to his reflection as if he could talk to Remus. One day Harry caught him at it but he didn’t say a word because he understood the need better than anyone.
- When he was just a little boy and he was at the playground he would occasionally transform his appearance to look like another kid just to panic Andromeda like the little shit he was.
- He was a big hugger and his friends teased him about it by referring to him as Teddy Bear and he made them swear not to do it in front of Victoire (but of course they did anyway).
- He found a rabbit outside and convinced Andromeda to let him keep it even though it’s the worst behaved pet in the world. He called it a furry little problem once in front of his godfather and Harry nearly choked.
- He used to write letters twice a week while at Hogwarts, once for Andromeda and once for Harry. He tended to edit out some of the things he got up to in the former.
- When he was particularly embarrassed or nervous his hair would change colour. This happened especially around people he fancied.
- He had one of those smiles that was a comfort to everyone who saw it. You couldn’t look at that smile and still be angry or frightened.
- Even though he himself was not a werewolf he was all up on that equal rights for magical creatures/half-humans scene. He started support groups and challenged the way that werewolves were taught in DADA and tried to get laws into place that legally protected werewolves from discrimination.
- McGonagall absolutely adored him. Of course, she never liked to show it, because she never plays favourites, but he had a special place in her heart just like the Marauders and Harry did.
- Even though both his parents were gone he had more family than he could handle sometimes. He had his grandmum, the Weasleys, the Potters, Hagrid, and everyone who used to be in the Order doting on him.
Today’s mental health reminder: a relapse, a sudden series of attacks, a string of awful days, (or whatever your step back may be) does not decrease your value. Take your time, do some self care, reflect on the progress that you have made. You are strong; one step back is nothing when you look at the journey you have already made.